What’s Up Creative Hustlers!
Andrew’s on a mission to continue to inspire creativity, reduce stress, and improve productivity, by introducing the world’s first notebooks with unique coloring designs in the top margin of every page.
He has an MBA in entrepreneurship where he did the entire program by hand with notebooks (WTF?)
After he graduated, he took up a role with Ernst & Young as a strategy consultant. A few year later, here he is taking all that knowledge and experiencing and launching a new product.
- 5:00 What gets Andrew up in the morning? Being in control of his own life. How true, #CreativeHustlers!? Remember this one.
- 8:10 He has to play music while he’s working and his jam is… Deadmaus – YES!!!!!! Huge fans of working with beats
- It’s important to Andrew to take a day off when it’s called for and necessary. Balance, Creative Hustlers.
- 10:44 Lean Analytics – Read this book so you can understand the right metrics that matter for you business.
- We all need a sick mobile office to travel around in. This TUMI laptop backpack looks pretty awesome if you ask me.
- 17:11 We’re an Apple family, but this Dell touch screen does look pretty legit.
- Gotta have your shades when you travel. I know I do. Pursol glasses (folds)
- 21:54 How to navigate the question “So, what do you do?” in different social circles. As Creative Hustlers ourselves, sometimes this is a hard question.
- A good pair of headphones are imperative. Andrew is very much into the Beats headphones.
- 33:58 Do you know about @? It’s a great tool to send money overseas. Andrew used it on the creating of Droodle books and we use it regularly here with our clients and vendors. It’s a global economy!
- Listen to Andrew talk about focus as an entrepreneur and how traveling has impacted his journey thus far at 52:00