[RECAP] Liz Whalen is a Personal Coach, Public Speaker, and Balance thought Leader, who is on a mission to transform the way we do business by focussing on your mental, physical and emotional health.
Liz Whalen coaches men and women seeking to optimize their days by increasing their energy, decreasing stress, and improving performance.
She combines the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda and mindfulness techniques with modern neuroscience, exercise science, and holistic nutrition to guide her clients toward living their best lives. – (source About Liz Whalen)
Moments of Inspiration:
Moments of Hustle:
- [1:55] The #1 thing that gets Liz out of bed for is the excitement of new opportunities. Liz also has a strict morning routine that keeps her balanced, motivated, and maintains weight loss. Check out her video and blog for more info here.
- [2:30] Every day is a chance to be better because every day is a new opportunity. Wake up with new wings.
- [4:09] When Liz is feeling unbalanced she practices Holosync meditation for 15 minutes. Holosync is the “use of sounds at particular frequencies to ‘entrain the brain.” Melissa and Steven checked it out and liked it! Holosync has mixed reviews. Tweet us know your thoughts!
- [11:30] Plain filtered hot or warm water in a stainless steel thermos. It’s great for digestion, helps to move toxins, and stimulates the metabolism.
- [16:10] Neuroscience is proving your positive and negative thinking controls your mind and the world around you. Here’s a great article that dives deeper into the power of positive thinking.
- [19:25] Check out how to do a self-massaging oil routine – Abhyanga