Today’s guest is Andrew Easton. A Los Angeles native, he’s the founder of Droodle Books.
And he’s on a mission to continue to inspire creativity, reduce stress, and improve productivity, by introducing the world’s first notebooks with unique coloring designs in the top margin of every page.
And what’s even better? They are included in our #CreativeHustler giveaway
He has an MBA in entrepreneurship where he did the entire program by hand with notebooks (WTF?)
After he graduated, he took up a role with Ernst & Young as a strategy consultant. A few year later, here he is taking all that knowledge and experiencing and launching a new product.
- [1:33] All about Andrew Easton & Droodle books
- [13:48] Xenophon’s Cyrus the Great – The Arts of Leadership and War
- [15:19] Writing Your MBA all in notebooks
- [18:35] The best of us: Code & Hustle
- [19:23] Lean Analytics – finding the right metrics that work for you and your company
- [19:43] SEO + Data knowledge droppage from the master himself: Alan Bush!
- [23:51] As a company, are you allocating your time and money in the right place?