This guy! What can we say? The #CreativeHustler team interviews Bryan Meszaros, The Big Cheese behind OpenEye Global, an experiential design firm that brings digital experiences into physical spaces. Most recently The Ghostbuster experience at Madame Tussauds NYC!
Moments of inspiration:
Dunkin Donuts over Starbucks! 😉
- Apple watch. For the unconnected Apple lovahs!
- Mophie Powerstation XL – Bryan can get like 5 phone charges out of the damn thing. Again, for the unconnected, traveling fool!
- Cole Haan 15” Men’s Messenger bag, small quick and light weight for the digital nerd on the go.
- Nando’s South African food chain with amazing peri peri sauce. Pretty good fast casual joint. Found in the states in Washington D.C. and Chicago.
- But! Bryan’s Go-to will always be The Hard Rock. Locate a Hard Rock near you here! 😉
- Beatniks – A Guide to American Subculture by Kim and Allen Ginsberg
- SMarketing Hubspot for marketing and sales integration
- Xero accounting software, straight out of New Zealand. The online accounting software alternative to QuickBooks (their words, not ours 😉
- Banana Republic men’s jacket – with some good pockets for traveling around
Bryan’s Contact Info: