Today we’ll be talking with Lina Sanden. A Singer, Songwriter, musician, European travel guide, social butterfly and all around creative hustler. And did I mention an amazing singer?
Moments of Inspiration:
Lina doesn’t like quotes but was really into Tim Ferris’ 4 Hour Work Week and Tori Amos, Piece by Piece.
Moments of Hustle:
- Having a nomadic lifestyle – Lina truly lives and breathes the nomadic lifestyle as an Eastern Europe travel guide, but also in her downtime she travels when she wants to focus on her singing and songwriting. Her travels inspire her creativity.
- Tight deadlines and being under pressure- why do we love tight deadlines so much?
- Google drive – Der – like every other digital nomad around the world, G-Drive seems to be the go-to.
- We transfer – Transfer large files to friends and colleagues with this awesome service.
- Dropbox – another can’t live without for creative hustlers
- Freelancer.com – unbeknownst to us, did you know you can find music producers on freelancer.com? Cool, huh!?!
- Hotels – LOVES hotels!
- Booking.com – Lina finds the best deals on Booking.
- Emailga.me – The ultimate email game …. We’re still not exactly sure about this one. Try it out and hit us up with your thoughts!
- When Lina’s home she balances by:
- Guided meditation – headspace is our favorite guided meditation
- The Lucky Bitch Bootcamp – this one intrigues the hell out of us… Mental exercises? Someone give it a go and we’ll 3oz or Less your feedback! luckybitch.com/bootcamp