[RECAP] Join the 3 amigos, Steven, Alan and Melissa as they crack jokes and talk American icons on this Recap of My Business is My Full-Time Hobby with Lee Jackson.
Lee Jackson of Lee Jackson Dev out of the UK is a hustler on a mission. He’s a WordPress wiz and creates some of the most badass plugins and hacks in the biz. And if you’re into WordPress dev, you can join Lee on his Podcast, WP Innovator, and check out the conversation on his private Facebook group, WP Innovator.
Moments of Inspiration:
- Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right. – Henry Ford
- New Media Europe – The BEST podcast convention not only in Europe but we’d go so far as to say the world. The hosts and owners of the convention, Mike and Izabela Russell, really know how to make a global family out of a bunch of tech geeks. Follow their story on Twitter and be in the know when they announce the 2017 convention location!
- Zoom – A great platform for easy screen sharing and video conferencing. When working with Lee to redevelop the TCH site, this was our main mode of communication.
- Freedcamp – Like most creatives and agency folks, I’m very familiar with task-setting platforms and project management sites. This one seems to pretty easy to navigate and helped our team stay on track when redesigning our website.
- Coffitivity – One of Melissa’s favorite sites. Put the headphones on and let the noise of a busy cafe focus you and get you hustling. Me personally, I get upset because the espresso never shows up.
- Kindle – If e-readers are your thing, then I’d be shocked if you didn’t have one already. If e-reading isn’t a thing, give it try.
- Moleskin – for to-do list – As digital as we are, I still will not be caught dead without my Moleskin. This classic notebook is great no matter what.
- Google Apps – I’d be hard stretched to find a modern-day business not utilizing the google suite in some way.
- Troop London Bag – Troop London has a bunch of cool bags and messengers. If you’re on the go, a cool little satchel might be all you need. Click the link to see our favorite.
- ATR2 100 Mic – This is a great mic no matter what you need it for. As a podcaster, this is almost setting the standard.
- Bose Noise Canceling headphones – Personally, I won’t leave home without a pair of these in my mobile office. On an airplane, they are a life-saver and in times of deep thought, they block out the world so you can focus.
- Regus Coworking – We love coworking spots and Regus is great because they are worldwide, so you’re never too far away from stable wifi.