[RECAP] Josh Roush from Movetic stops by the San Diego studio to visit Steven, Alan, and Melissa and to chat with us about being true to who you are, even while you’re mind is set towards the end goal, and why he loves the beauty behind quotes.
I love the beauty behind a quote. Even if I can’t relate to a particular quote I know it has meaning to someone else.
- Apple Retina Display – Well this seems like an obvious doesn’t it. A Creative Hustler staple.
- Cannon Camera’s – Another staple in the creative community. Although we use a Sony, I’m really digging this Cannon Camera Bag .
- Tiger Bar – I used to work at an agency a few years ago and Tiger Bars were all the rave. I do remember these packs of 72 floating around.
- Sovrn Republic Backpacks – These things are frickin amazing. I haven’t gotten one yet, but this one is looking pretty nice: Bad Ass Bags
- Niice – I’ve personally used this moodboard creating platform. Pretty legit way to collaborate with other creatives. Highly recommended.
- Evernote – Who doesn’t love Evernote? I’m actually writing this draft on Evernote. Evernote Evernote Evernote, you friendly green elephant.
- Wonderland OB – A local waterhole with probably the most spectacular sunset. Amazing.
- Gatorade Lemon Lime – Oh so good, but oh so … Yellow!