What’s Up Creative Hustlers!
So here I am, Sunday night packing with the Cubs / Indians game on, deciding what to take on my next excursion (a week on the Jersey Shore with a weekend in Queens / NYC).
Not the best time of year to be going to the Shore, but around this time ever year, the team from OpenEye Global gathers in a different part of the country for our annual summit. This year it’s in Asbury Park, NJ.
So what am I taking?
- Macbook Air – My lifeblood, but lately I feel like I’m pushing it to the max.
- My external hard drive. It’s an oldie but faithful device.
- SonyA58 Camera – I’ll be taking some shots so keep a look out
- Rode Podcaster Mic – Will be doing some recording from the road. Always exciting, don’t you think?
- Focusrite Audio Interface – Although my Podcaster is USB, my other mics are XLR. This enables me to record both.
- Bose Noice Canceling Headphones – I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. I can’t live without these. Whether it’s screaming babies from 30,000ft or the sound of a frappuccino machine, these are by far the best.
- Moleskin Notebook – Notes, sketches, intentions and an empty canvas for me to fill up.
- Book – Currently I’m reading Xenophon’s Cyrus The Great “The Arts of Leadership And War
This is in addition to the countless chargers, earbuds, and batteries I take with me (as you can see below)
So What’s In Your Mobile Office?
Want to win your own TCH Mobile Office? Sign-up for our TCH Memo
Cheers from the air!