It’s official. We’re packing everything up!
It’s go time!
We’re voluntarily making ourselves homeless for the rest of 2017 and into the new year.
We’ve gotten comfortable.
Comfortable in our cozy apartment in downtown San Diego.
Comfortable with the luxuries we’ve surrounded ourselves with.
Comfortable with doing what we do, day by day.
We take little adventures every day, but we’re ready for a great escape!
October is coming up quick, tickets are all set and ready.
Here we go.
Where’s the Great Escape taking us?
Happy you asked! 😉
Here’s a quick run-down of our journey…
- October 1 – 4, Pittsburgh, PA w/ for the 2017 OpenEye Global Summit
- October 5: Fly to Rome
- October 6 – 15: Montepulciano, Italy
- October 15 – 29: Lago Maggiore / Milano
- October 29: Train to Germany
- October 29 – November 4: Germany
- November 5- 15: Heading to my father’s hometown San Giuliano di Puglia
- November 15 -25: Sicily
- November 26 – 30: Amalfi Coast
- December 1 – Jan 4: Rome
- Jan 4 – Jan 31: NYC / BOS / Philly
- Feb 1: San Diego
We’re looking forward to sharing with you, meeting up with some of you, and creating new memories!
Steven & Melissa